Welcome to the Sawmill Loyalty Program. This program was designed to show you, the customer, our appreciation for your loyal patronage. Membership is free!
HOW TO JOIN
It’s easy, your server will ask you for your Loyalty Card when presenting the bill. If you don’t have a card take the one in your billfold and begin using it immediately. We ask you to simply provide us with your first and last name and a phone number. Should your card become lost or stolen we will have the ability to contact you. If you wish to receive our monthly e-Newsletter include your email address.
HOW IT WORKS
The Sawmill Loyalty Card has two accounts; a Sawmill Point account and a Sawmill Dollar account. The Sawmill will issue 1 point for every dollar spent on food, beverages and merchandise (including gift cards). When your account reaches 500 points, 500 points will be debited from the Sawmill Points account and $25 Sawmill Dollars will be credited to the Sawmill$ Earned Account. These Sawmill Dollars can be used to pay for food, beverages and merchandise (non including gift cards) on future bills at any Sawmill Location. Points and Sawmill$ Earned do not expire. Use Sawmill $ Earned as you receive them or save them for a special occasion.
ACCOUNT BALANCE & REGISTER PROFILE
To check Sawmill Point & Sawmill$ Earned balances, click here. Account balances will also be given to you at the time of issuing points to your account after a dining experience. If your name does not appear after entering your 16 digit account number, register your profile to associate your contact information to your card. This is important should a card become lost or stolen we will be able to cancel the account and transfer the balances to a new card.
THE SAWMILL e-NEWSLETTER
Stay informed by including your email address when registering your profile (above). You will then receive our monthly e-Newsletter which contains information about upcoming events, lounge specials, new menu items, feature wine information, recipes, industry news, commercials, radio ads, special loyalty card giveaways and promotions.
ENTER TO WIN WITH YOUR CARD
Every swipe of your Sawmill Loyalty Card is like entering a ballot into a ballot box. Stay informed with the Sawmill e-Newsletter and our event calendar (found on this website) to find out what is on special during a given time period. Electronic draws are done almost every month.
THE SAWMILL BIRTHDAY CLUB
We wish to make your birthday the ultimate celebration! By making a reservation for 4 or more people and joining us one week before or one week after the special guest’s birth date you will receive $25.00 off your guest cheque for dinner or $15.00 off during lunch. 4 or more regular priced entrees must be purchased. Discount is applied through your Sawmill Loyalty Card therefore please include your birth date when registering your profile.
CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS APPLY…
- Gratuities and G.S.T. do not qualify towards the accumulation of points.
- Gift Cards may not be purchased with Sawmill$ Earned.
- Points are awarded to one card member per party.
- Loyalty Card must be presented, and points awarded at no other time other than time of purchase.
- Points are non-transferable and have no cash value.
- The Sawmill Restaurant Group reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute offers of the Loyalty Program at any time, without notice.
- Members should retain all receipts or proof of purchase in case of discrepancy.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other gift certificate or coupon.
- The Sawmill Restaurant Group is not responsible for lost or stolen cards
- Employees or family members of employees are not eligible.